Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
Rode Videomic Me Mikrofon
The VideoMic Me from RODE is a compact and lightweight directional microphone that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. It can be used to capture audio for primary camera or front camera (selfie) use with its flexible mounting bracket and will accommodate a wide range of smartphones.
The VideoMic Me features a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack on the rear that allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the mic. It includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather conditions.
- For Mobile Video or Mobile VO
- Shotgun-Style Mic with 3.5mm TRRS Plug
- Included Mic Clip & Furry Windscreen
- Compatible with Built-In Audio Apps
- Cardioid Pattern Tamps Down Room Tone
- Monitor with 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Broadcast-Quality Capture up to 48 kHz
- Flexible Mounting Bracket
Mis on karbi sees?
- Rode Videomic Me
- Mounting Bracket
- Furry Windshield
|Sagedusvahemik||100 - 20 000 Hz|
|Max SPL||140 dB SPL|
|Tundlikkus||-33 dB at 1 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||20 dB A-Weighted|
|Connector||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Male (on Mic), 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Välimised Mõõtmed||8 x 3.8 x 2.1 cm|