Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
Nektar Impact LX88+ MIDI-klaver / Kontroller
The Nektar Impact LX88+ offers 4 velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics so there is a match for any playing style. If you don't need velocity, 3 fixed velocity levels cater for a consistent output. Nine 30mm faders, 9 MIDI buttons and 8 encoders are at the center of Impact LX88+'s control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products.
Buttons and controls are labeled so you don't have to remember how they are assigned. The 88 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a semi-weighted action with medium tension, full-size, piano-style keys.
Impact LX88+ DAW integration currently supports Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One.
For groove and beat creation, Impact LX25+'s 8 velocity sensitive pads are calibrated to trigger at a light touch, so finger drumming is suddenly well within reach with a nice and even velocity response.
The best part is the "Pad Learn“ feature, which allows you to just select a pad, play the note or drum sound you want on the keyboard and assignment is done.
The 4 color LED illumination not only looks good but also indicate which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically mapped in for example Reason and Bitwig.The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger...., Clips and Scenes!
And in Reason, a clever control of Reason's location points create a similar experience with scenes triggering of any Reason song. The 6 dedicated transport buttons are always within reach and mapped to control Cycle, Rewind, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Press Shift to get access to alternate functions such as Goto L, Set L, Set R, Undo, Click and Mode. Dedicated Track up/down and Patch up/down buttons are located below the display.
- Premium MIDI controller with 88 note velocity sensitive synth action keyboard
- Default standard mapping of Instruments across DAWs
- Labeling of faders and pots show default instrument parameter assignments
- USB Connectivity; iOS Compatible
- Re-designed pads increases sensitivity dramatically
- Octave and transpose buttons
- 8 LED Hyper-Sensitive backlit pads with 4 colors Green, Orange, Yellow and Red for greater user transparency
- Clips and Scenes LED buttons for DAWs with clip based playback options
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track recording software
Mis on karbi sees?
- Nektar Impact LX88+
- USB Cable
- Bitwig 8 track version
|Välimised Mõõtmed||127.6 x 28 x 8.9 cm|