Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
The Audient ASP880 offers eight Class-A microphone preamplifiers from the company's consoles designed by David Dearden via XLR/TRS combo connectors as well as Burr Brown analog to digital conversion in an all-metal 1RU 19" rackmountable enclosure. It also features a pair of front panel Class-A JFET 1/4" DI instrument inputs for recording guitars, keyboards, drum machines, and more.
Each channel features a selectable +48V phantom power button, a selectable pad, a selectable polarity reverse switch, a variable high-pass filter, and a switch for inserting a signal processor between the preamplifier and A/D converter. A front-panel button allows you to select and lock the sample rate of the converter at 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96 kHz. Digital outputs are provided by rear-panel ADAT, AES, and SPDIF connections. A word-clock input is also included.
- 8x Audient Console Mic Pres
- Burr Brown AD Converter Technology
- Variable Input Impedance
- Variable High-Pass Filters
- 8x Insert Points Between Preamps and ADC
- 2x Class-A JFET DI Instrument Inputs
- Digital Outputs - ADAT, AES & S/PDIF
Mis on karbi sees?
- Audient ASP880 - 8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier and ADC
- Power Cord
|Mõõtmed||48.2 x 32.1 x 4.5 cm|