Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
Arturia AudioFuse Rev2
The AudioFuse ‘Advanced Audio Interface’ from Arturia sets out to combine professional studio analog console quality with a compact footprint which connects easily to virtually everything, and succeeds at every level.
As soon as you get your hands on the gorgeous aluminum chassis with unique leather-bound cover, it's clear that Arturia have delivered a feature rich, sonically powerful device with a workflow that enhances rather than complicates music making, all in a beautifully crafted package.
The stunning array of connectivity options are superbly thought through (how have they squeezed in so many useful ins and outs?!), and this coupled with ultra-low latency, top quality DiscretePRO® mic preamps and awesome next gen AD/DA converters make the AudioFuse a ‘must consider’ interface.
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs
- 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4" TRS)
- 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4" TRS)
- 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- 2 analog inserts (1/4" TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- Aluminum chassis, hard leather-covered top cover
- DiscretePRO® Technology
Mis on karbi sees?
- Arturia AudioFuse
- Individual readout of your unit’s technical post-production test results
- Power supply with worldwide adaptors
- Double USB cable
- 2 x MIDI adaptors
- Registration card with Serial and Unlock code
- DiscretePRO® certificate
|Välimised Mõõtmed||12.6 x 12.6 x 6.7 cm|