Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
Presonus Temblor T10 Aktiivne Stuudio Subwoofer
The Presonus Temblor T10 Active 10" Studio Subwoofer is designed for low frequency sound reinforcement while monitoring in a recording studio. The subwoofer utilizes a 10-inch composite low frequency driver with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz and a maximum SPL of 110 dB.
The driver is housed within a heavily braced and reinforced MDF cabinet with a vinyl finish and ported bass reflex design. It is powered by a 250 Watt Class AB plate amplifier. To reduce vibration, the unit features internal dampening and rests on built-in feet. The subwoofer features a variable crossover frequency between 50 and 130 Hz, input gain controls from -30 dB to +6 dB, a 0° or 180° phase switch, and a ground lift switch.
You can connect to the subwoofer via a pair of balanced XLR inputs, a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS inputs, or an unbalanced pair of RCA inputs. The subwoofer also includes a balanced pair of XLR pass-through outputs, a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS pass-through outputs, and a balanced XLR sub output. The unit features a 120/240 VAC switchable power supply to accompany studio monitors in different regions.
- 10" Composite Low Frequency Driver
- 110 dB Continuous Maximum SPL
- 250 Watts of Class AB Amplification
- Variable 50 to 130 Hz Low Pass Filter
- 1/4" TRS Bypass Footswitch Jack
- Continuously Variable Input Gain
- Phase Switch
- Pass-Through For Additional Connections
- Reinforced MDF Cabinet with Bracing
- 20 to 200 Hz Frequency Response
Mis on karbi sees?
- PreSonus Temblor T10 powered subwoofer
- IEC power cable
- Footswitch with cable
|Helisagedus||20 - 200 Hz|
|Sisendid||XLR, TRS, RCA|
|Välimised Mõõtmed||40 x 40 x 32 cm|