Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 MIDI-klaver / Kontroller
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 is a premium-grade, innovative MIDI keyboard controller, building on the success of the original Komplete Kontrol series. The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol Mk2 sees an improved design and an upgraded layout, including dual high-resolution colour screens for quick and easy navigation. The 49-note Fatar keybed with Aftertouch provides exceptional realism and fluidity, thanks to its semi-weighted keys. The Komplet Kontrol MK2 Keyboard provides seamless integration with Maschine hardware and software, as well as many popular DAWs. It features a range of dedicated transport buttons as well as pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments and NKS instruments. Additionally, the Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 MIDI Controller comes with Komplete most recent Select - a collection of some of the most popular virtual instruments and FX from Native Instruments.
Semi-Weighted Fatar Keybed With Aftertouch
The Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 is the latest addition to the Komplete Kontrol series from Native Instruments. The S49 MK2 retains all the functionality that made the original so sought-after while boasting a range of upgrades and improvements. At the heart of the S49 MKII’s design is the semi-weighted, touch-sensitive Fatar keybed with Aftertouch. This premium-grade keybed reacts like a traditional piano, with its semi-weighted keys providing a natural touch and feel. The Aftertouch features provides added realism when playing, delivering a nuanced sound for added performance value. In addition to the professional-grade keybed, the S49 MK2 also boasts ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels for changing the way your sounds react while being played.
Intuitive Layout & Dual, High-Resolution Screens
The layout of the S49 MK2 has been vastly improved to provide a more ergonomic design that will improve your overall workflow. The intuitive layout provides you with everything you need right at your fingertips. The two high-resolution colour screens allow you to easily navigate and browse through your sounds, projects and more. The eight touch-sensitive encoders directly below the screen, provide you with the means to assign and control parameters as you see fit. It also features a 4-directional push encoder for easy sound browsing and navigating through projects. This makes controlling, accessing and selecting sounds and parameters easier than ever before.
Seamless Maschine & DAW Integration
One of the most convenient features of the S49 MKII is the ability to seamlessly integrate with your selected digital audio workstation, and Maschine software/hardware. The S49 MK2 is ideal as the centrepiece of any production environment, providing a smart and easy way to control and play in your virtual instruments and samples. Tag-based preset browsing has now been implemented, allowing you to browse sounds quickly and even hear instant previews. The Komplete Kontrol S49 MkII also boasts pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments, as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments. Its deep integration with Maschine software and hardware, as well as intuitive control over your favourite DAWs; makes the S49 MK2 one of the most versatile smart keyboard controllers on the market.
Light Guide & Smart Play
The innovative light guide, adds RGB lights above each key to highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales and more. These lights are ideal for organising and differentiating between sounds, presets and play settings. The lights will change colour accordingly, showing you which key corresponds to which parameter/playing style. The Smart Play feature allows you to see scales and modes on the Light Guide. This allows you to play chord progression and arpeggios with single keys, or even map scales to white keys only. It also provides full VSTi support, allowing you to use and play your favourite virtual instruments directly from the keyboard itself.
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch – 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation • Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE most recent version
Mis on karbi sees?
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2
- USB cable
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials, and KOMPLETE most recent Instruments and Effects collection
|Tooteomadused||MIDI I/O, Arpeggiator, Aftertouch|
|Välimised Mõõtmed||84 x 29.7 x 8.4 cm|
|Total sold (purchased) qty||4|