Küpsiste kasutamine: veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Lisateave.
The MOTU 828x is a hybrid audio interface complete with Thunderbolt and USB 2.0 connectivity, high-powered DSP effects and mixing, 28 inputs, 30 outputs, and 32-bit floating point processing.
This extremely versatile interface can be used in either studio or stage environments, with or without a computer, for use as either a standalone mixer or a dedicated interface. The DSP section is available in either configuration. Though each of the 828x’s inputs are analog, they benefit from the power of digital control - including trim controls that can be adjusted in 1dB increments.
Like its 828 mk3 counterpart, the 828x features powerful diagnostic tools for visually monitoring the input signals in various ways. This includes a FFT display, waterfall display, oscilloscope, X-Y plot, and both linear and polar analysis graphs.
One of the other benefits of the 828x is its ability to be used independently from a computer as a standalone mixer, with the effects section still accessible. In terms of effects, the unit boasts a 7-band parametric EQ that has been distinctly modeled after classic British EQ consoles. Here, users can select between two compression modes: the leveler, which is essentially a model of the LA-2A, and a more traditional compressor.
- Thunderbolt™ connectivity: Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 connectivity: Compatible with USB 3.0
- 58 simultaneous channels: 28 inputs and 30 outputs, including two mic preamps with sends, 8 TRS analog in/out, separate main outs on XLR jacks, two banks of
- optical, S/PDIF, MIDI in/out, time code in/out, word clock I/O, and two front-panel headphone jacks
- CueMix FX™: High-powered DSP with mixing and effects on individual ins/outs. Includes classic reverb, modeled analog EQ, and vintage LA-2A compressor
- Flexible mic/guitar inputs with preamps: Two front panel combo jacks provide hi-Z 1/4” guitar input or XLR mic input with individual phantom power and pad
- MIDI I/O: Connect your MIDI gear without the need for a separate MIDI interface
- 96 kHz Optical: With two optical banks, you get 8 channels of 96 kHz SMUX digital input and output
- Expansion: Add another MOTU audio interface for more inputs and outputs as your needs grow
- Instrument tuner: Tune your guitar or other instrument to within a hundredth of a cent with this easy-to-read meter
- SMPTE time code sync: Resolve your workstation software to time code, without the need for a dedicated synchronizer
- Analysis tools and oscilloscope: Visualize the harmonic content of yourmix with dynamic animation and vivid color. Check phase
Mis on karbi sees?
- MOTU 828x Professional 28x30 Audio Interface with Thunderbolt Technology
- Power Cord
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Audiodesk 3.0 DAW License